Co-op Members Can Enter #CoopsVote Contest for the Chance to Win a $100 Gift Card!
Co-op members throughout North Carolina can win a $100 Visa gift card by sharing about Co-ops Vote on social media through our #CoopsVote Social Media Contest!
Simply take a photo with one or more items displaying the Co-ops Vote logo and post it to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #coopsvote and #nccoopsvote and tagging your local electric cooperative (or mentioning them if your co-op does not have social media). Make sure the post is public.
Each month (July-October) we’ll pick one $100 Visa Gift Card winner with the most likes from one of these social media channels. Winners will also be featured on our Facebook and Twitter profiles.
Co-ops Vote is a non-partisan, national cooperative effort to encourage co-op employees and members to register to vote. More information about the program, registering to vote and the issues affecting electric cooperatives is available at vote.coop.
- To enter, a co-op member must take a picture with one or more Co-ops Vote items with the Co-ops Vote logo prominently displayed and post it to social media using:
- #coopsvote and #nccoopsvote hashtags
- Name of member’s cooperative
- Duplicate postings will not be counted.
- Social media post must be public.
- To be eligible for each month’s drawing, entry must be posted within that month (July-October).
- Cooperative employees are not eligible.
- Odds of receiving $100 Visa Gift Card depend upon number of entries received.